Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A HORN TOOT

This is just a reminder for my *8* followers that I started another blog called TV Junction Function. It's exactly what it sounds like. It's a blog devoted to ranting and raving about TV. I'm up way past my bedtime because I HAD a TV post rattling around in my brain. I know my TV blog isn't for everyone. For example, my mother loathes everything but HGTV. I'm her daughter and she won't read it. But I will post periodic reminders that it is there as I gain followers so that they can check it out and maybe start following it... if it is up their alley.

1 comment:

  1. 9 Followers! More people find out you are awesome by the day :)

    I will check it out...I'm a little behind in TV so I might not be able to keep up but I'll do my best :)

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!