Saturday, June 5, 2010

IS THAT ALL RIGHT WITH YOU?

Most of you know by now that I spend a wee bit of time on youtube trolling around for footage for HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. Yeah, this process takes some time. I work on this off and on all week so that when Thursday rolls around, I'm ready. I also take notes on your blogs (sometimes) if you post something that strikes a chord. Whatever. When I was only following twenty of you guys it was pretty easy to keep it all straight. Now... not so much. And I have memory issues, so.... keeping notes is fairly critical to my "process."

Well, I can get diverted. It happened again last night. I stumbled onto this song I had never heard before but it BLEW MY MIND. I bet you can't guess what happens when that happens. Nah. You probably can. I type the song into the search of youtube and then click through all of the pages looking through whatever they have to see what's what. In this case, there were 50 pages for this song. I didn't listen to everything. No covers of the song. And only full-length versions. And only clips set to shows and/or movies that I watch. I won't tell you how long it took. I did say that there were 50 pages, right? Thought so.

Well, this was after I found it on myspace in their videos. I tried to update the video on my myspace player, and they changed the process since I last did that (which has been eons ago) and it pissed me off, so I tried to find the same video on youtube. Not there. But that is how I stumbled into the aforementioned 50 pages on youtube. I thought you might want to know how I got there. Where is there? The land of crazy. Where I live.

What is this song that rocked my world? Man, I am so glad you asked. I have been dying to share. Uh oh. I saved several versions to my favorites. Which one is the best? Choices. Choices. This is a conundrum because you will likely only be interested in the one with the show that YOU watch, and I might not choose right, and then you miss out on the awesomeness of the song. Even if I post them all, I might still miss you because I was remarkably choosy about this whole thing (for me). What they heck... I will post them all and you pick your poison. Remember you have to turn off the music player at the bottom of the page.








This is not the best one for the song... but it is a must-see for Grey's Anatomy fans:




This one is from Supernatural but there was no embed code so you can click here to watch it.

This one started the obsession. It's the one that I found on myspace video. I figured out how to embed it!


Booth and Brennan...9 Crimes

Nicole:) MySpace Video



Here is the creepy original video:




So, did you watch one of them? All of them? Had you heard the song before or was it a first for you? Did it grab you and not let go? Do you ever hear songs and become spellbound? If so, what song has put you under its spell?

1 comment:

  1. my daughter showed me that song...
    I love it too.
    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!